Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hand drawn typography

I've always loved typography but admit to not really extending myself to design any or use hand drawn typography in my artwork. I know it is all the rage now so i have to get my fine motor skills up to speed again and practice, practice, practice.
Using a keyboard and mouse certainly weakens the hand muscles...
I had fun getting into the procedure whilst completing these typography examples. From pencil to staedtler pigment liner, scanner to illustrator, the whole process took me a good couple of hours.
I can now understand and appreciate all the work that goes into adding hand drawn typography into your designs. Here's a peek into some of my recent efforts.


follow your bliss typography experiment

let's make a splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment