Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Flower meadows

Hi there! Here's a recent pattern I created during the first module of the Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design e-course. I've got co-ordinates to match this little design and one day soon I hope they find their way out in the world. Although Module 1 has finished, I'm still drawing and designing patterns everyday and loving the challenge and sense of achievement I am feeling. I'm really looking forward to the next module which starts in October. The community part of the course has been fantastic. Meeting people from all over the world and connecting through the class Facebook posts has definitely been a highlight. Hope you like this pattern. Feel free to drop me a line and say hi. I'd love to hear from you.
Julie
Flower meadow (Copyright Julie Harrison 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment