Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Learning about Pattern co-ordinates

This week on the Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design - Module 1, we learnt about creating pattern co-ordinates. The complementary designs to sit alongside a main pattern design.  I'm having a lot of fun on this course and it has opened my eyes to the endless patterns we creative souls can make. I can't wait to do more of this. What do you think of this pattern and its co-ordinates? Would love to license them of course. One can dream ... :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks great, i adore the colours you have used and LOVE the patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Heidi, Thanks so much for your feedback. You are the very first person to have ever commented on my blog. I've been so busy, but this year I'm making a run for what i really want to do. Design patterns for the surface pattern industry. Hopefully I'll make it. One small step at a time. Thanks for following :)

      Delete